Monday, September 1, 2008

Worries and Frustrations

I have come to the end of a project in my other blog and feel that letdown feeling like after you finish a good book. I know what I want to do for my next project there - some designing exercises. While I am looking forward to getting started on that, I have put it in the back seat. You see, I really have my tastebuds ready for this Bead Journal Project 08 monthly topic.

Now, you know what it's like when your wishes are not immediately granted: the agony of waiting that ensues. Well, right now I am in agony - oh, you should know that I am an 'instant gratification' kinda girl.

And I'm feeling a bit lonely out here in the cold. I don't know how to find out what the month's topic is to be. I just assumed it would be easy to find - in my inbox? no; on the and more... blog as an announcement? no; maybe on the main site Bead Journal Project.com/2008.htm? no.

I am making myself unhappier by the minute. Did I mention the patience gene is missing in my DNA?

I hope somebody will come along and through this poor ole dog a bone. Soon.

That's what I think - Helene

No comments:

Post a Comment