Saturday, September 6, 2008

Notes to Self - Beads in Embroidery

If you are an embroiderer who wants to learn how to add beads to your work, there's a new book out that explains how. If you are an experienced bead embroiderer, you'll find a lot to inspire you in the pages of well photographed images.

I found this book, The Art of Bead Embroidery, in the October 2008 issue of Bead and Button's magazine. It is written by Heidi Kummli and Sherry Serafini and published by Kaumbach Books. The instructions are clear and are accompanied by photographs of each project.

Knock yourself out!! Let your fingers and your mind get some exercise as you work through the techniques. ...Helene...

2 comments:

  1. I have this book. It's so inspiring and useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooh, I love books. It's really true that a pic is worth 1K words. You'd think that knowing that would get me to add more pics to my sites and blogs! ...Glass0...

    ReplyDelete