Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thank you is in order

Well, not just 1 thank you. A whole bunch of them really. I've been off doing other things ~ 2 shows and shopping at a supersize grocery just in these 3 days. I know that sounds like your normal weekend but for me it's like scaling a mountain. Another mountain is my thank you list. Without further ado, and in no particular order, I give you my thanks, readers. I love my followers and I hope the feeling is mutual.

I have got a big whack of new sites to visit - from Russia and Europe and they are to die for - that a wonderful person called Margaret put me onto. OH THE STUFF IS GORGEOUS.

Thank you Margaret.


Now I have several new followers. Interesting people with different kinds of blogs. I think you can tell when a person is younger than I am just by looking at their blogs. For example Jackie's blog, Pink Diamond Workshop sings to you as you read. My sister Marg (not the same lady as above) can identify with Jackie ~ the only colour on their colour wheel is ...

PINK. Wander over and visit with Jackie.


I've got me a new group: we are still in the growing pains stage of development. Lotsa people over there have given generously of their time. Thank you Marcy and Johnnie and Izzy and Donna and Debra and Jenny and ...... all the founding members of my Love Beads group at Jewelry Geeks. Thank you every one of you for your patience and your help.

And that leads me to Jonwen45: she writes so well!! I began reading one of her stories and got all nostalgic. A calm and creative individual, when she decides to stick with you she is just like velcro. And I am just as stuck on her.

Thanks Johnnie.

You'd think it was Thanksgiving around here wouldn't you! I learned from 1 blog (I wish I would write this stuff down) that January is 'love yourself' month. I discovered that in February.

Well, thanks to all of you ~ and the people I haven't acknowledged. You keep me on my toes.

And thanks for that, too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Just a note to let you know I’ve nominated you for the Lemonade Award

    jill
    www.JewelryEleganceByJill.BlogSpot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to find out about the Lemonade Award. And there are lots of other awards out there that I want to investigate. In the meantime, Jill, thank you for the nomination. Let's make lemonade. Helene

    ReplyDelete